Rim Type Flywheel
We offer an assortment of Rim Type Flywheel to our valued clients. These precision engineered products are huge in demand in the domestic and also in various foreign markets. The entire product range is strictly examined by an experienced and qualified team of quality inspectors and the complete test is based on various quality parameters. These are widely appreciated for the longer service life, corrosion resistance and easy maintenance.
The precision engineered industrial flywheels offered by us are heavy metal wheels attached to drive shaft. Its precision designs allows weight to be concentrated at the circumference that helps in reducing speed fluctuation by storing extra energy during part load which is released at the time of overloading.
- Material : Mild Steel/Graded Cast Iron
- Weight : Maximum up to 20 M.T.
- Revolution Range : up to 1000 RPM
- Shafts : Forged EN-Series
- Pedestal : Cast Iron with precision (machines Plummer Blocks)
- Bearing : Antifriction Roller bearing, Single and Multi-row, depending on load & speed analysis
- Base Plates : M.S. Base Plates duly machined and drilled for (Plumber Blocks.)
- Balancing : Statically, dynamically and mechanically balanced.
- Anchor/foundation Bolts : M. S. Steel
Special Features if industrial flywheels are:
- Statically, dynamically and mechanically balanced.
- Fully machined and bored on VTL up to zero oddness
- Genuine & branded heavy duty antifriction spherical roller bearings are installed
- Flywheel are designed taking into account maximum possible energy fluctuation encountered in service