We present a broad array of Alligator Shearing Machine. It is named alligator because of its resemblance to crocodile. Its two blades move like jaws of the reptile. Manufactured using mild steel, our product offers high strength, stable performance, easy operation and convenient maintenance. In addition to it, the safety features such as overload protection adds to the reliability of the machine.
With our main mission of customer satisfaction with superior quality Shearing and Cutting. Machines we always deliver items on time with the very competitive prices.
We Can Manufacture and Supply various sizes of Alligator Shearing Machines:
- Used For : Front & End cutting of Semi-finished worm material
- Body : M.S. Prime Plate Fabricated
- Welding : Mig Welding used for machine fabrication dully grinded & machined.
- Stress Relieve : Body of Machine duly stress relieved
- Crank : EN-Series Forged steel
- Bearings : Imported antifriction roller bearing
- Worm Gears : EN-Series Forged steel
- Flywheel : Graded Cast Iron
- Pulley : Graded Cast Iron
- Bush : Bronze
- Blades : 1 Set Fitted in Machine
- Operation : Mechanical